In recent years, Sugar Daddy concept has become an extremely popular dating activity among young girls. While some sugar babies are looking for sugar daddies to pay their college fees, others are dating for no string attached romance as well as being pampered by exotic trips, lavish dinners, and expensive nigh outs. A number of dating websites have come up to make a match between sugar daddies and sugar babies. However, as the number of dating websites increase exponentially, the risk of getting scammed has also increased manifold. In the present scenario, if you are looking for a Sugar daddy, you have to be very careful about sharing your personal details. Here we have listed some of the key information that you need to be fully aware of while you are in the pursuit of searching for your sugar daddy.
- If you are serious about finding a sugar daddy, telling your real name is not a problem; it builds trust between two people. However, if you are not confident to use your real name, in the beginning, you can wait for few days until you can trust your partner enough to convince yourself to reveal your real name. The same goes for sharing real name of your parents or other members of the family. There is really no need for your sugar daddy to know your parent’s So you can simply ignore to tell it anyway.
- Sharing your real address is not necessary when you are with your sugar daddy. Sometimes, if sugardaddies want to send you any gift, you can just give a post box address. Sharing your address means you are giving a physical location of you to your sugar daddy. It can become an identity crisis if the Sugar daddy turns out to be a scammer. For your safety, for few months until you know your sugar daddy quite well and trust him, you can avoid telling him your address. You can arrange a meet up in some cafe and you can give some reasonable excuses if he wants to visit your house.
- Sharing the name and address of workplace may not be a very good idea for sugar babies.There are some crazy sugar daddies who want to blackmail you to get money from you. Be very careful about sharing your workplace details. Fake sugar daddies may blackmail you if they knowthe place where you work. Sometimes sugar babies might be studying in school, and they want to hide it from their parents. In that case, never share your workplace address to your sugar daddy.Similarly if you are not staying with your family or parents, there is no need to share the address of your parents.
- Sharing your bank account number with your sugar daddy is necessary but sharing the password is not a good idea at all. Sugar babies need to use their common sense. Your sugar daddy may want to send you money but why does he need your account password? However convincing or trusting your sugar daddy may mean sharing the password of your bank account but this is not suggested at all. If your sugar daddy is insisting you too much for the password of your account, you must think otherwise.
- Sharing your social security number (SSN) is also not advisable. The social security number contains all your information and it is very easy to reach you through it. Understand that social security number is not necessary in your dating. An honest and caring sugar daddy will never ask for your SSN unless he is into something else. So be careful about it.
- It is a good idea if you decide not to share your phone number with your sugar daddy and instead you use a ‘sugar phone number’. Google voice or Skype call is also a good idea which hides your actual mobile number. There is no reason to think that the sugar dating is so secretive, it is just to take precaution from the fake sugar daddies. In such way, you will also be able to protect yourself since not all sugar daddies have the good intentions.
- Similarly, not sharing your social network username and password is also not advisable. Recently there have been many instances of blackmailing through social network, and you have to very cautious about it. You can also decide not to share your close friend circle with your sugar daddy and instead make a few ‘sugar buddies’. Creating a ‘sugar social network’ is also a good idea if you are seriously looking for sugar dating.
- When you are dating with your sugar daddy, you may be very emotional sometimes. Be careful about sharing any of your personal weaknesses or your family problems. It may look like very natural to share personal problems while dating, but you never know what is coming your way. There are scammers out there who can use such weaknesses of yours and blackmail you for money.
- Sharing your personal computer or phone is also not advisable. You may have many personal documents or pictures in there which can be used for wrong purpose.
- Sharing your bed with sugar daddy-advisable with proper precautions!!
Sugar daddy dating is a beautiful thing for the needy-it goes similar to the line of ‘friends with benefits’. But in the recent times, there have been instances where innocent girls are trapped by fake sugar daddies. With the advent of social networking, such instances are becoming more common. This article is not to scare you or to stop you from experiencing sugar daddy dating but to remind you that you also need to be very cautious about the nuances and risks of sugar daddy dating. Take sugar dating just like any other dating: share your thoughts, talk to each other, and share your hobbies and interests and more. The more you spend time with each other and talk about your likes and dislikes, the faster you can build a trust and better connection with your sugar daddy.