1. Always have a back up plan because no matter how many times you confirm plans, things might just pop up to scuttle them, so just in case it pays to have a plan B.
2. No matter how well you think you’ll get along, a first date can change everything. Try keeping your first date to no more than one or two hours. Them if things are going really well, you can always extend the date.
3. There is nothing worse than sitting waiting for a first date to show up or merely running a bit behind. So just save everyone the extra stress by being on time.
4. Do not forget to complement that special thing about your date but don’t over do it to avoid appearing desperate.
5. Keep you alcohol intake to a minimum if you would take at all to forestall a disaster.
6. Most importantly be a good listener as well as contributing to the conversation.
I wish you good luck on your first date….